Wednesday, December 9, 2009

teeny tiny mini little debbie




Give me the choice between filet mignon and cheesecake, I'll always choose cheesecake. I'm a sucker for sweets. That's why I think its uber (yes, uber) important to have a better alternatives. So, I was obviously stoked to see Little Debbie had put out 100 calorie snacks. We immediately grabbed the chocolate cake box and threw it in our grocery basket. The box says, 'Fresh Taste, Right Size!' Fresh taste I'll give them, but right size!? Seriously? Check out my photo above. I know I have abnormally large fingers and all, but please, give me a portion size that's fit for someone larger than a fairy. I'd just like a little bit more bang for my calorie buck! It looks like I'm going to have to put my apron on and start experimenting with recipes and Splenda. Move over Little Debbie, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment